Monday 6 March 2017

BOOHOO & VILLAGE HOTEL: TREAT YOURSELF

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of a spa day. Nothing relaxes me more than spending the day being pampered and having a leisurely dip in the jacuzzi with a good book waiting on my lounger by the side of the pool. As far as Glasgow goes, I've tried just about every spa so I was excited when I was given the opportunity to try out the new kid on the block Village Hotels.


WATERMELON SWIMSUIT + TROPICAL BIKINI + PALM TREE SWIMSUIT


The lovely ladies at Boohoo invited me along for an evening of pampering and treated me to some new swimwear to mark the occasion. I was spoilt for choice, as I scrolled through pages and pages of swimsuits and bikinis on their website. There really is something for everyone and I opted for an eye-catching swimsuit with palm trees on (pictured above). The fit was perfect and I couldn't wait to wear it!

After arriving at the spa, everyone got changed into their new swimwear and after plenty of admiration over how pretty each piece was, we headed straight for the spa. The spa is bright and modern, with a large heated pool in the middle. After some girly chit-chat, a visit to the steam room and sauna followed by a quick lie down by the poolside loungers we headed to a treatment room for some fizz and nibbles and a special skincare workshop from one of the therapists from the Village Spa.

After sharing her skincare secrets and teaching us how to give a facial it was getting late and it was soon time to head home to bed. My skin was glowing and I was so relaxed that I felt like I was floating on a cloud. It didn't take me long to fall asleep! Zzzz...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig